Jamberry Spring Catalog Must-Haves


Last month, Jamberry launched their spring catalog featuring so many gorgeous new nail wrap designs, lacquers, gel enamels, and a foot care line... I have been going over my favorite products and I am so excited to share my must-have list with you!! 

1. Indulgence Foot Care Set

2. Coachella

3. Cosmpolitan

4. Chiffon 

5. Royale Street

6. Vermilion

7. Good Karma

8. The Skinny

9. Kimono

10. It Girl

Seriously swooning over these gorgeous prints and colors. The combinations you can come up with are endless... And the Indulgence Foot Care set?! You CANNOT beat a $3 pedicure! 

Find my nailfies by searching #jaynajams on Instagram


Check out the spring catalog for yourself here and let me know your must-have list!

Until next time...

XO,
Jayna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to New York... It's Been Waiting for You

{DIY} Bridesmaid Proposal Boxes

Embracing Change: 20 Things I'm Going to do This Year